Contributors

Friday, March 16, 2007

Bryce Canyon - review #2



This is a view of the canyon, with the park's famous "Thor's Hammer" on the left. One photographer's site that I found stated: Bryce Canyon is my favorite National Park. It is easy to see the whole thing and it has some really nice trails that let you get into and feel apart of the canyon. He also has pages for many other Utah and Western parks, so he has been around. I on the other hand think it is nice, but too much like a smaller Grand Canyon. Thats not to say I think we shouldn't stop, just that this is not my top place to see. It does seem like a nice place to hike though. It is located a bit further into Utah than Zion, and would make a good 2nd stop. There is a half hour scenic drive that seems very nice. (The larger picture is from the drive).

No comments: